A little of whats been going on..
I've been thinking a lot lately about the many things I've already learned as a mom. Here are just a few.
- No matter how many naps you get through out the day and night, nothing beats a good eight hours of sleep... or even 6 hours for that matter.
- You can't ever get enough of holding your own child.
- It doesn't matter how many times you're told, they grow up faster than you'll ever believe.
- The pacifier is a gift sent from above!
- People say that the sound of a heart beat is comforting to a baby, yet the sound of my baby's heart beat is very comforting to me as well.
- Moms can't help but worry sometimes!
Wahoo! My husband and I won a free 30 min. photo shoot, and it was super cold and snowing during our session! Man was I worried our pictures were going to suck.. but as you can see they turned out way un-sucky!
And we were able to get Tessa blessed the first of the month. It was absolutely beautiful! :) Yes I cried... but give me a break, my friend even told me she didn't cry when her daughter was blessed but she couldn't stop the water works during Tessa's!
Here she is with most of her cousins! Soo cute!
Well things are going good! I'm trying to enjoy every min. I have with Tess before I have to go back to work. I'm so blessed to have all this time off and know my job is just there waiting for me! Life's so sweet!