December 02, 2010

A little early...

So my Mans friend had his birthday yesterday, and I was allowed to have my Christmas present early!! It’s a new camera and I Love love love it! Here is some of the fun!!!
We went sledding, Tessas first time hence the need for the camera.. Except I was too chicken to bring it up on the hill = no actual sledding pictures + it was like 20 degrees so Tessa stayed super bundled up the whole time!
But no worries I've been taking plenty of other pictures!
Thanks for the camera sweetheart!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute. What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful!!! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I didn't even know you had this blog. Found you on Paily's blog. I'm usually behind on anything tecn... can't even spell it. Anyway, love the pictures and the 3 of you. Hope everythings going well after the move.

    ReplyDelete