March 15, 2011

wAiTiNg

First off-   Tes is asleep in my arms = pure bliss!! I am really Really blessed to have such a sweet thing in my life! I'm starting to get worried cause I can't lay her down when she's awake, simply because I never do. Why would I? I Love cuddling her! I just worry about the damage its causing in my arms because it proves that I wont be able to hold here forever!!

Next-   We got an informal job offer! Woot! But informal being the key word... hence the waiting title. I'm waiting for Mitch to come home so we can talk about it, so we can start planning a trip to the temple, so we can plan a trip to California, so we can start making money, so we can keep on keeping on!!!

Finally-   Tes is waking up.. I know it’s soon she has really got the cap napping thing down! I’m super excited to see where life takes us next. Super excited to spend time watching college ball with my man! We’re doing alright! J

4 comments:

  1. Lots of exciting news! You and your family are such examples!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a terrific mother... I miss you all so much, but I am excited about your future prospects. Give Mitch and Tes hugs from us all... keep on smilin... mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy news! Hope it all works out. And Yes keep holding that sweet thing! They get too bog too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pure bliss. Hope all goes well in every aspect of your life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete