May 06, 2011

Missing Rexburg!!

For my Rexburg Girls!   :)

 I miss you all so much I’m dreaming about you! Here is the crazyness..

 We were all at the church and of course all of our boys were playing basketball and since our church is HUGE we were getting are girl chat on and playing with our kids in the other gym. Lol. I was playing with Christopher, who I haven’t seen an updated picture of for quite some time, none the less he is absolutely the most adorable little thing!! He was giving me the googly eyes identical to Puss in Boots! I glanced up to tell everyone how cute he is when I see Emery and Ashlyn dancing around with fairy wands and Tessa stands up and takes her first steps/run which in total covers half the gym! I start freaking out because in real life Tess is only crawl launching. (Meaning she gets up on all fours, digs her toes into the carpet and launches forward then repeats.)  And here is how you all respond…   

Jessie- “whoop dee do, I mean shouldn’t she be walking by now?”
Crystal- “yeah”
Kelly- just smiles like she knows the others are right but doesn’t want to hurt my feelings.
Rebecca- “Christopher is walking”
Jane- (who appears out of no where lol) I wouldn’t know Addy walked freakishly early.”

Interpretation:  
Its obvious that I’m worried Tessa has no interaction with other kids and is therefore going to be way behind socially and physically! And I’m fairly certain that the only reason you guys were so rude in my dream is cause its my subconscious trying to give me an excuse not to miss you… Cause you all Rock!
Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this dream!!However you must really not want to miss me cuz my reaction was rude! hahaha everyone elses was pretty accurate though, to funny! Miss you to love! hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete