June 27, 2011

HUGE MILESTONE!!!

I can't believe the day has finally come! Yesterday after getting Tessa out of the tub and dressed for church she was playing very intently with a toy and I grabbed a comb and pony and just like that Tessa wore her first pony tail!! YAY Finally at 9 months and 12 days. It hasn't happened before now cause she never sat still long enough for me to get the pony around enough times to stay! :)



Drum Roll Please!
 Here is Tessa's room!
 
It started very empty!


Then we got some color.

Then we got stuff...



And now we have a lot of color


My favorite part is her toy corner.

And her picture wall!

As for the rest of the house the rooms aren't finished yet... but they may never be!
Here is the empty..

Sleeping on an air mattress, living out of a suitcase..




Eating cold cereal out of paper bowls..

Then came our mess...




Of course something had to brake.

Now we have it mostly put together...




I need a bright picture for the wall..


The master bedroom still has a couple boxes and needs some major decorating so no pictures there!

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable!! Love all the decorating just wish I could see it in person. Love you guys and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE first pony tails. It just makes every mom smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE that blue you painted. What color is that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house looks awesome, and your pics of Tess just make me smle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, sorry to be soooo slow, with the surgery I have not gotten on the computer for a while, but I LOVE the pics, its nice to visualize where you are and the fun way you have made your surroundings into a home. Love ya hun!!!

    ReplyDelete