August 27, 2011

Not to be a Debbie Downer...

Mitch is working today (at Disney Land..) so I am home trying to make myself believe that I should be just sitting at home cause its just another week day. Humph.. I'm actually pretty good at it. 

I wanted to share this one simple thing that is making it more bearable.




Sorry its not a very good picture cause I took it on my phone.. BUT these little flowers are soooo cute! I just started making them for my Beehives. We are going to be learning about being thrifty and DIY by making  some cheap frames look really cute. Success! I even made the flower on the bottom into a clip for Tessa to wear to church tomorrow. :) Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute!! I told Shane that next year when I don't have to go back to school I am going to become crafty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you made that clip in her hair yesterday, it was so cute! You're always welcome to come play here, or initiate a play day out when Mitch is working.

    ReplyDelete