October 02, 2011

I never blog this much..

I must say California has its perks. Not only is the weather nice year round but in the area we live there are some really pretty places to take pictures. Hint hint, hehe.  I know this amazing lady! She is in our ward. She gave me her phone number the first night we met. (At least I remember it being the first time we met) She is such a sweetheart. We've gone walking together :). She took a couple really cute pictures of Tessa and me on the Fourth of July. She has a gift when it comes to taking said pictures. Well this super amazing lady took our family pictures this past week. She sent me them tonight and I just have to share some with who ever still looks at this blog!! Needless to say I highly recommend her. If you want to check her out or just look at more really really cute  pictures her blog is rosebudpics.blogspot.com l Okay here goes. Drum roll please....

















Yup. Thanks Liz!

8 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and love that Tessa has that dress! it was a total favorite!!! You are a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! You have such a cute family!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Tessa has so much hair! Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pic's. Family pic's are fun (unless your little one is being a pill). :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! you guys are so cute. I can't believe how big tessas getting, so pretty. love u friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! That little girl is soooo cute! LOVE all that hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new pics, do I get one for my wall? Sure love you all

    ReplyDelete