October 06, 2011

The Long Awaited

I know you are all just as excited as I am, the camera cord has been delivered! Yippee! Here is the photographic proof of my sweet baby girls first birthday! There are a LOT.. at the request of family. :)

Getting ready to go!

Here are those "oh so" cool pictures taken while people are eating.



Check out all these cute boys!


Present time!



She had lots of little helpers!

These boys were so good, just stood there and watched.

Well mostly just stood there. Lol they are brothers after all.

Cake Time!


It was windy so I was super impressed that Mitch got the candle to stay lit.






Mitch tryed to feed it to her, so she would figure out how good it was...
And when that didn't work he smashed her hand in it.. :( she didn't like that at all!

She just wanted her bottle!


Don't worry Mitch took her on the slides to make up for his mean actions!

And of course she got to stay up past her bed time and play with all her new toys!
It was such a good night. We really are blessed to have so many great friends!

Tessa and I spent some time at the beach. How many girls born in Idaho get to go to the beach on the week of there first birthday? :)


 
We drove through the night that weekend to take Tessa to her first BYU football game. Here she is showing off for the camera after spending the whole night in the car.


 
Not the best game in BYU history..  But it wasn't a waste of a drive. We had a small party for Tessa with my family and spent time with other family and friends! :)

Can you believe Tessa is a year old! :) I love her!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Love you all! Thanks for sharing! Did you get my e-mails? I hope so and I hope all is well! As for us, we are planning and looking forward with much hope! ;)

    ReplyDelete