December 14, 2011

15 Months

Tessa is 15 months as of today. She is soo fun. I can't believe how much she knows and understands! I like to believe that my AWESOME gym decided to throw her a little Christmas party, I'm guessing since she is there nearly everyday. :) Santa came and she got a goody bag. This goody bag included crayons, coloring book, plane, roll up bracelet, squishy bracelet, rubber ducky, stamp, tattoos, candy cane, bubbles, lolly pop and sparkly bookmark! How sweet is that. I didn't get a very good santa picture.. we'll try again on Friday at the ward party. But here are her cute 15 month pics from this morning and then some. :)

See what I'm saying.. belly, diaper + no smiles.. cute santa though.


She was excited cause a "choo choo" (car) drove by.

She was all smiles when it came to her goody bag!

My fav!

Trying out her new crayons.
 

This one is for my mother-in-law. She sent me and Tessa matching shirts! :)

And as promised, this is her make believe picture from my last post. Excuse the half-nakedness it was 80+ degrees in our house and she was sweating all day.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens!! She is adorable and I just want to hug her!!! Miss you all lots!!

    ReplyDelete