March 01, 2012

Callings

So February ended up being a bit interesting as far as church callings.  As you all knew I had what I believed to be the BEST calling ever! Well I was released as the YW 2nd counselor a couple weeks ago and called into the nursery. I don't know that I've mentioned this before but I love the nursery. It was my favorite calling before I was put into the YW... it was a hard brake that came way out of left field. I was really upset about the whole ordeal. (Especially when I started scrubbing nasty nursery toys..) 

But last week I was sustained as the YW personal progress coordinator. I have the best of both worlds! REALLY! God answers prayers! I know I don't get a brake from Tessa on Sunday and it won't always be sunshine and roses but I really cant believe how seriously blessed I am! :) I love church!

No comments:

Post a Comment