March 05, 2012

The News is Out!

Here is me...                         
Except that is not me (For some reason I don't seem to look that pretty when I up-chuck.)  



The real news is this..                 
Except that isn't right either (its just another pic I got off google.) I'm feeling a bit lazy and don't want to upload.
*SIGH* Okay hold please..




There we go!  (I know it kinda looks funny but I don't have Photoshop and that's as good as I could do with Paint. FYI it's nearly impossible to get a picture of a 17 month old holding a sign! I know I tried it!)

So this is the real reason why my gym outings have been cut in half + some, why I act like I've ran a marathon after playing with Tessa at the park, why my house looks the way it does, and why I'm the most anti-social I've been.. probably ever. lol I know it doesn't sound like it but I really am excited.  I Love newborns! They make me feel close to heaven and open my eyes to how precious and pure our bodies are! It's the home of our spirit and that's a pretty special thing if you ask me.

Everything is going as expected. We are 12 weeks in which means our new bundle should be here September 17! FUN right! Another September baby. I'm thinking vacations!! School will just have to wait till October for our kids. Okay probably not, school is too important.. I can't have them missing games cause they missed school!! ;)

(note to Livy/Miss Varsity: If my kids aren't athletic I'm hiring you as their personal trainer.)


6 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Such fun news, and such a cute photo of Tess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I just giggled that is the best thing I have heard this week! So excited for you guys! I wish big time I could come clean your house and help!! Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me happy! Now my three youngest kids will have a (used to be) Wheatly cousin really close to their age - even in order (ish) Chelsea has one close to Johnathan, Mall has one close to Megan, and now you'll have one close to me! Hooray for cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so tickled for you!!! Tess will be a big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The greatest news in the world is that our family is growing. It was one of the first commandments and I'm grateful our family is doing it's part. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete