May 21, 2012

Mama!

I love being a Mom! :)



( Tessa has been going potty on the toilet inconsistently for the past 5 months, just cause she asks too. I realized yesterday that I didn't have a picture of her being such a big girl! She's so proud of herself! )



I know its over a week late to wish all the awesome mothers I know a happy mothers day.. on mothers day.  But I think it's okay to say it today.  Thank You for being an example of a great Mom. (this thank you is extended to basically every mother I know.. sorry not making a list.) Your examples have helped and inspired me. So thank you. 
 I love my Mom so much and I love being a mom.




3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! You two are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful ladies, one a mom and the other; a future mom. Hope you both had a terrific mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you too hun... love the pics... can't wait to see you on friday!

    ReplyDelete