May 26, 2011

a lil negative vs. a lil positive

Negative:
·   Tessa Ellen has started biting! Oh yes full on sinking all 5 little teeth into my delicate skin.  So I tap her mouth and tell her, “No, don’t bite”.  She then smiles like being told no is this new great game… HELP!
·   The unpacking isn’t over.  And I really like decorating…  unfortunately I’m just not very good at it.
·    I wasn’t able to sleep my migraine off last night, because Tessa is protesting sleep again.
·    I'm being negative.. but when my head is buzzing its hard to see the silver lining :(.
Trying the Positive..
·   Tess is enrolling me in baby 505 instead of 101… I like a good challenge!
·    I love my ward and the sweet sisters that have already reached out and included me!
·    I have a best friend whose friendship is going to last eternity!
·    Siblings look alike! Not sure why that’s a positive.. it just makes me happy!
·    It’s Thursday! Which means it is almost Friday! Which means it is almost the weekend!

                                          4 to 5… That ought to get me through today!  :)

4 comments:

  1. You are going to make it!!! Way to be positive! I have the same decorating problem I love it just not very good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wonderful!! Thanks for your post on positivness (yeah I made that up) Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sis! Thanks for the updates in your journey through mother hood. Tessa is already biting...hmmm not many suggestions there my kids didn't bit that early (once I stopped breastfeeding Jacen that is.) I am so looking forward to seeing you in like 2 months! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete