June 01, 2011

I Have A Calling!

So Mitch and I were asked to meet with our Bishop this past Sunday for a calling! :) So excited! I am now the 2nd counselor in the Young Womens! Yeah What’s up, I’m the Beehives Leader!!?  I can’t tell you how happy this calling made me… until I received my binder and other materials and realized all the work I have to do.  Holy nerves!! But last night I attended my first mutual activity.. in 4 years.  And am back to being really excited!  
Also and actually previous to my calling.. Mitch and I have been put in charge of our wards road show.  This I am anxiously awaiting! I know we will be given info at a meeting; BUT please feel free to tell me what you know about them and any ideas you may have!
Mmm I prayed to be active in the ward and God heard my prayers! Love it!

P.S  Sorry for the overuse of the exclamation point. It just happens when I’m happy!

5 comments:

  1. That is very exciting!! You guys will be great! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! You'll be such a great example and influence for those beehives! They're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be great with the young women, they will love you as a leader... and good luck with the road show... I have done that twice, it is lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! You'll be great. How fun too that your ward does road shows! Oh andI love exclamation points too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! congrats friend, what a great calling. Thats one that i would love also, the youth are so fun! You are going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete