January 14, 2013

a BIG week and a half

As a result of recent (ish) events I decided that Tessa needed to get out of diapers so we could cut the cost. I decided Wednesday night when putting her to bed and went to the store the next morning and bought some pull-ups and big girl undies. Since I did it on a whim with near to no planning I was really frustrated by Thursday night when she had had a few accidents during the day. But in the past week we've had a total of 3 accidents and she even woke up dry one morning! :) Its been super easy! That waiting a year from the first time she went on the toilet really paid off.

 The other Big milestone happened on Saturday. I laid Kennedy on her little play mat while I hurried and got Tessa out of the tub. I left the room pulled the plug and wrapped Tessa in a towel. So in less than two minuets Kennedy went from laying on her back to laying on her stomach with her face where her feet and previously been. No more laying on elevated surfaces! I can't believe she's already 4 months old!!



 Its not the best picture of the two of them.. but it shows how big Kennedy can look next to her big sister! Any guesses on how long it'll take to pass up big sister?

By the way, my husband fixed my blog for me.  He is a genius, and I am incredibly lucky to have him. Wow!


2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures!! What cuties you have! Miss you guys and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you post as often as you do. Love seeing your little beauties and hearing about your lives. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete