January 29, 2013

More Of The Same

A week and a half ago Kenny and I made a last min trip to my Moms house in Idaho. :) Thank goodness for skymiles = one free ticket! The only downside was Tess and Mitch had to stay home. I've never been away from Tessa for that long! It was kinda hard. But it was a special trip. My Sister had her baby and I was able to meet and hold her when she was all but 6 hours old! If you didn't already know newborns are my all time favorite!

We were able to go to not one but two of my little sisters basketball games! :) She's such a baller! I'm so proud of her! As always it was wonderful seeing and spending time with family!

Like most days.. I took a picture of Kenny that I love! And realized she is wearing the same shirt that Tess wore in one of my favorite pictures of her. But of course Kennedy is 4 months and Tessa was 9 months! Which reminds me, we had an appointment last week Kennedy is 23 1/2 in and 13 lbs! (She's grown half an inch since November!) And Tessa is 33 in and 26 lbs. On the scales it doesn't really show but they sure are getting big!







No comments:

Post a Comment